To join the Online Discipleship Collective, you’ll need to join a private Facebook Group we’ve created, where you can interact with others on the same journey you’re on, get live updates, and get access to content. Tap to join!
Live and interactive webinar training
The Online Discipleship Collective provides live instruction via online webinars, where you can ask questions, dialogue with the host (and participants), download supplementary materials, and more!
zoom breakout coaching
One of the best features of the Online Discipleship Collective is the opportunity to join breakout ZOOM sessions after each webinar where you can go deeper, ask questions, and receive guidance and prayer to help you apply what you’re learning.
- Every 8 weeks, we’ll drop a new live training webinar to provide you with direction and pacing around that topic.
- Each module will equip you to tackle challenges designed to help you grow.
- Modules will be unfold as a series of 30-45 minute webinars released over several days and will be available afterwards for anyone that missed the live events.
You can participate as you’re able, jumping into modules that interest you and taking in content live as your schedule allows. But if you want the deepest impact, you should aim to:
- Participate live
- Jump into the Zoom Coaching breakouts
- Interact with others in the Facebook Group
- Complete the daily challenges
Hesitant? I understand.
But do you want more of God? Will you enter into that more doing what you’ve been doing?
Put regret in the rear-view mirror and look ahead to the joy of a deeper intimacy with Jesus that increases your impact on the world around you.
- Hearing God & the prophetic
- Experiencing God’s presence
- Living free in the gospel
- Inner healing
- Healing / praying for the sick
- Kickstarting your calling
- Revolutionary identity in Christ
- Spiritual realm/warfare
Brad Huebert is the pastor of Manifest Church and lead Coach of the Online Discipleship Collective. He’s been teaching people just like you to walk with Jesus, hear his voice, and see his kingdom come—for thirty-three years.