Join us and get started living the more you long for.
Our Sunday Morning Services are called Manifest Mornings. We meet at Nose Creek School (135 Covepark Square) on from 10:30am-11:45am. You’re going to love them!
Not a ‘church person?’ Imagine this:
You walk through the front doors of Nose Creek school and friendly people introduce themselves and welcome you with a smile. You grab a hot coffee and a snack before grabbing a seat in the gym.
From the moment the service starts, you’re thinking, “Huh. This is kinda fun.” People are laughing, smiling, and engaged. As the morning progresses, a simple band leads singing for a few catchy songs. Someone shares a practical message from the Bible aimed at helping you live life to the fullest. You may not be sure about this “Jesus thing” yet, but you do snag a few great insights you’re eager to try when you get home. The service wraps with a few more songs that tug at something deep inside you.
After mingling a bit with friendly people, you meander to the Welcome Centre in the foyer, where you receive a free gift and some helpful info about exploring Manifest further. Which you’ll definitely do, because the morning was both welcoming and inspiring. You’re intrigued! Maybe there is something to faith in Christ. Here’s a five minute sample of the kind of messages you’ll hear:
Do you have kids?
We offer a great Kid’s Program (Manifest Kids) during the service. Sign in at our Kid’s Table when you arrive and we’ll get you and your kids where they need to go. If you’d rather your kids join you in the gym, that’s cool with us. But if you’re comfortable…
- If you have a baby, you can either cuddle them during the service or enjoy the service from our nursery area.
- Children ages 18 months through age four can spend the whole service in an adult supervised play room where they’ll sing songs, learn simple Bible truths, and have fun to their heart’s content.
- Kids in Kindergarten through Grade Five join us in the gym for the singing part of the morning and are guided upstairs for the rest of the morning.
You can live with purpose, courage, and joy—and we can help. It’s time to:
- Break free from what’s keeping you from joy
- Revitalize your relationships and connect with people on the same journey
- Grow a supernatural relationship with God through Jesus
- Become a world-changer
Check out Manifest this weekend. Come work on your life while God works on you.
If you’d like the VIP treatment, confirm your visit below: