In this enlightening and challenging workshop, Brad Huebert unpacks the power of honour and how to rekindle an attitude of honour in our hearts, lives, and world.
In this message, Brad Huebert teaches us how to live with courage and drive out fear as a way of life.
In this message, Brad Huebert unpacks how greed keeps us from the limitless resources of heaven and challenges us to embrace a generosity mindset instead.
In this message, Brad Huebert explores the power of God’s kingdom culture and challenges us to move from a protection mindset to a connection mindset.
Going deeper with God is not about trying harder. The key is simple and life-changing: Opening the doors we’ve shut to him.
Want to follow up on these concepts? Here are some great ideas flowing from the message.
- Curiosity or ignorance: Have you been chewing on an idea, realizing you don’t know much about something important to your faith or relationships, or wondering about how something works in regards to faith, prayer, worship, who God is, etc? That’s God knocking. Invite Jesus into that conversation.
- Have you been ignoring or resisting an ongoing sense that you really ought to stop doing something, start something, or do something? That’s God knocking. Invite him into the conversation and do what you’re supposed to do.
- Have you been ignoring an engine warning light in regards to ongoing emotional pain? Stop the denial… that’s God knocking. Invite him into that, start talking about it, and do what you need to do to address it.
In this message, Karla Neufeld helps us explore how to connect with what God is doing and saying in our lives, even through the most difficult seasons.
Jesus says there are four kinds of people in this world. Discover which type you are and how to become the kind that changes the world.
Want to follow up on these concepts? Here’s a great idea flowing from the message:
Read John 15:1-15. What parallels do you see between these verses and the parable of the soils? What does Jesus need to prune or cut away in your life to make you stronger and more fruitful? Talk to him. Listen to his Spirit’s leading. Then cut what he’s asking you to cut.
When we discover God’s river running through our lives, we’re tapping into something with the power to change the world.
Want to follow up on these concepts? Here are some great ideas flowing from the message: Jesus stood and said in a loud voice, “Let anyone who is thirsty come to me and drink. Whoever believes in me, as Scripture has said, rivers of living water will flow from within them.” By this he meant the Spirit, whom those who believed in him were later to receive. Up to that time the Spirit had not been given, since Jesus had not yet been glorified.” (John 7:37-39).
Take a few minutes and visualize what Jesus is saying here so you can believe it like he wants you to.
– Picture yourself coming to Jesus for a drink.
– Drink what he gives you. Then picture a stream of living water—the Holy Spirit, along with his joy, peace, and power—welling up within you, filling you body, soul, and spirit. He quenches your thirst, fills your soul, and completes you.
… Now imagine it flowing out of you to affect the world around you. Imagine it flowing continuously, overflowing, invisible to the people around you but as real as a stream in the physical world around you.